AGENDA FOR JOINT REVIEW BOARD FOR CITY OF GREEN LAKE WI on August 10, 2020 at 11:00 am at Green Lake City Hall, 534 Mill Street.
1. Call to order
2. Consideration and appointment and/or reaffirmation of the Joint Review Board’s public member
3. Election and/or reaffirmation of Chairperson
4. Discuss responsibilities of the Joint Review Board
5. Discuss & Review project plan for TID No. 5 creation
6. Review Annual PE-300 Reports and the performance and status of: TID No. 3 and TID No. 4
7. Approve “Resolution Acknowledging Filing of Annual Reports and Compliance with Annual Meeting Requirement.”
8. Set next meeting date
CENSUS 2020: Information Safety and Security during the 2020 Census. The U.S. Census Bureau is committed to making the 2020 Census quick, easy, and safe for all participants. Here are some tips to help you avoid scams and fraud. AVOIDING SCAMS ONLINE – to protect yourself from phishing and other scams, remember that the 2020 Census workers will never ask for your social security number, your bank account or credit card number, money or donations. STAYING SAFE AT HOME: If someone visits your home to collect a response for the 2020 Census, you can do the following to verify their identity, check to make sure that they have a valid ID badge, with their photograph, a U.S. Department of Commerce watermark, and an expiration date. If you still have questions about their identity, call 800-923-8282 to speak with a Census Bureau representative. REPORTING SUSPECTED FRAUD: If you suspect fraud, call 800-923-8282 to speak with a Census Bureau representative. If it is determined that the visitor does not work for the Census Bureau, contact your local police department.
If any resident is interested in serving on various committees, boards and commissions for the City please contact Mayor Ray Radis at 920-229-4085.